I’ve never owned a leather jacket. Not saying I never want to because I think every man should have one, but I’ve yet to really have a call for one. I don’t ride a motorcycle and I do a lot of activities that require physical activity, which may be restricted by leather. Then again, the Band of Outsiders Jacket ($390) is a little too cool to consider buying. I’m sure I will find a call to wear it. I just need to first make that push over the edge and pull the trigger.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.