I’m on this whole sporting-event kick because I think I’ve got three progames I’m going to in the next three days. I think I may try to score cheap seats to an MLB game tonight. Tomorrow night is some pro lacrosse with the folks. Sunday is another MLB game for Father’s Day. I dread the lines at the stadium because I never fail to get in the queue behind the guy with the hugest backpack that takes the usher 10 minutes to rifle through ensuring he’s not bringing in any booze or glass or anything. C’mon. Snag a Newspaper Bag ($298), throw a few essentials in, and let’s move it. I doubt you’ll need half the crap in your bag anyway.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.