This morning, when it was still dark and I was up WAAAAAY too early, my classy cohort, Ed the Gent, requested I find an umbrella suitable for not only my needs, but for the needs of those urbanites in Gotham. Well, I ended up falling back asleep (which was my saving grace for the rest of the day), and sort of forget…until now! Started at Muji. Same ol’d same ol’. A few other sites yielded a yawnfest until I came across the Duomatic Tartan Umbrella ($45) by Knirps. All the way from Germany, my friend. Get one. It’s gonna rain, ya know…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.