Last night I decided to kick off this whole Denver Burger Club I want to start. What’s the club? Nothing huge. I just thought it would be fun to start a little thing and have a mob of friends go to different places around Colorado to eat burgers and write about them. Last night was Larkburger in Boulder, CO. Great place to start. I went the sorta health wuss route, ordering a Portobella cap burger versus a beef or turkey one. But damn was it tasty! I realize that if this Club has any chance of making it, or being interesting, I’ve gotta get more critical. That’s sort of just not my style. Especially when it comes to local places trying to make it. Especially in this economy. Go to Larkburger this weekend. Seriously. More pictures…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.