My Friday Conundum: Do I A) Head up to Breckenridge for the night and go to the BBQ Festival in Frisco tomorrow or B) Stay in town tonight and hit the Greek Festival in Denver tomorrow? Or is there a third option you can think of? One of my fave Saturday activities has been walking through the Cherry Creek mall and then over to the farmer’s market and moseying around. There is an Oakley store at the mall so I could see if they have the 10th Mountain Division Holeshot watch ($650). It could serve me well next time I do make it to the hills and need a watch that looks like it could save my life in a hiking bind.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.