If Luke and I aren’t quoting the Simpsons, Seinfeld, Saved by the Bell, or Tim The Toolman, we’re laying down lines from MTV’s the State. I got it on DVD a few years ago, some VHS to DVD conversion from eBay, but it got stolen along with 3/4 of all my other belongings when I was robbed in Topeka, KS. Well, it’s now officially being released on DVD ($42)…so next time I’m robbed in Kansas, the a-holes can sell a legit copy to a used DVD store.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.