I will admit to this: I have never seen an entire Rocky movie. I’ve seen bits and pieces, and I do know the most recent one sucks. I Netflixed it but only made it through 45mins. Couldn’t do it. I’ve seen all the parodies and know the inspirational story, etc. But, like Star Wars, the whole Rocky thing never snagged my interest. I’m not saying that I don’t like the Rocky III USB Drives ($30), I’m merely stating the fact that I didn’t know Apollo Creed and Mr. T were in Rocky III.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.