I had plans of hitting Nordstrom Rack this weekend to check the Sperry supply. I’ve been good about not spending scrilla as of late, so I thought, “Hell. Why not treat myself to a fresh pair of boat shoes before I leave for vacation in two weeks?” Well, now the weekend filled up and methinks I’ll be unable to go. Urban Outfitters carries the Uncle Bob Boat Shoe ($50) which is the same price as the discounted topsiders at the rack. But they aren’t Sperrys. And I’m a brand name boy.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.