A good Flask ($115) is a good thing to own. For instance, I bring mine to sporting events. Fill it with a bit of rum for those hot day games and poor some into a Coke. Or stock it with some whiskey for the colder night games to take the edge off the weather. Whatever the case may be, keeping a flask on you is a good idea. And think about this: if you keep a titanium in your breat pocket, it could help deter a stray bullet if you happen to find yourself among a gang war of some sort sometime. See that? Multiple uses!
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.