I really wish I never gave away the motorbike my Dad gave me. Well, I didn’t so much give it away as I was just too lack when it came to fixing it up. Simple clean of the carburetor would’ve seen me atop an Iron Horse of my own. My dad likes taking cross-country trips on his bike. It gets me thinking about maybe snagging a bike of my own and joining him Diggin the style of the Honda Fury, The only thing is, you think it’d be a good bike to get me from Denver to, say, Maine? Or is it more of an around-town thing? I know not a lot about bikes.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.