Iron Chef America is still my favorite FoodNetwork show. Not sure if it’s the anticipation of finding out that secret ingredient and hoping one day it’s frosting, or the host, or Alton Brown. It’s really all of it. Seeing what these chefs can come up with on the fly is pretty superb too when you really think about it. My fave episode thus far featured Iron Chef Mario Batali in his signature apron ($13). He got so excited when he saw the secret ingredient. I forget what it was now, though. Shoot. Pizza dough? Yeah it was pizza dough.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.