Father’s Day has come and gone. This year’s though was the best one I can remember for some reason, though. The whole family got together, went to a baseball game, headed back to their house in the burbs, and cooked up some scallops and veggies. Good times indeed. While at the game, I got distracted downloading wallpapers from Modern Amusement’s site for my phone. I ended up missing an entire inning. It was the 5th and nothing was really happening, but still.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.