I met up with a few friends as the Mid-30s Married with One Dog and Kid in Stroller Festival this weekend in the Highlands neighborhood of Denver. We went to Meade Street for a few drinks and some witty banter. We talked about watches for a bit. He wants a new one. I told him Nixon is a good place to start looking. Like this new 51-30 ($400). Though the budget issue may be a factor, spending a few hundred on a classic timepiece and of good quality is more of an investment versus expense.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.