I love me a good roadtrip, and I haven’t been on one in such a long time. Actually, that’s not true. I did drive from NYC to Denver in April of 2008. But I did it alone, in a POS car with an exhaust leak, and I had the crappiest snacks. Not to mention in the first 15 mins of the trip, the radio crapped out. Not a good time. I’m hitting the road this week for America’s dairy-land. Little quality time with the dad and the aunt and uncle on a lake. But I’m not looking forward to them gas prices. I’ve been looking at new cars to buy next year, too, because mine is gettin on in its years, the new Vue Hybrid is enticing.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.