I was unemployed for the better part of 2008. Well, not so much unemployed as I was broke, working odd jobs that I hated for pennies. Fortunately, one of the jobs was at a pizza kitchen, so food only became an issue when a slice got mundane. Through some clever scheming, I learned how to eat for free though, hitting up local grocery stores on the daily for their free samples. As you no doubt know, and as the Cheap Bastard’s Guide ($10) clues you into more secrets, doing things for free isn’t as hard as you’d think.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.