My last birthday, which honestly seems like it just happened, though it was actually in December, was a phenomenal one. Impromtu karaoke in my buddy’s apartment followed by a jaunt down to City O’ City, a terrific watering hole in Denver. The present though were great too. My friend Judd works for an art supply store and hooked me up with about 10 high-quality pens, all different weights. It wasn’t until that point I understood the difference between a pen and a good pen. Now I can’t use anything but the ones he gave me. I’d give Hard Graft’s Kaweco ($49) but it’s gonna take a whole lotta doin to get me to stop using what I’m currently using.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.