So I gotta text from my friend last night expressing interest in another Floorplay night (board games and booze at my place). It got me thinking that, yes, indeed, it has been too long since I hosted the event. And we are all in need of another go at it. I’ve been scouting new games to play, Brewopoly ($25) among them. Even though I’m not an avid beer man and Chardonnayopoly would better suite my interests, a beer-boardgame with beer spilled on it would be so literal.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.