My coworker and I were talking yesterday about what a shame it is living 8.5 hours from the closest Trader Joe’s. Last time I was near one, I snagged a bag of peanutbutter-filled pretzels and busted them out to share with him yesterday. Damn good. Add Pinkberry to the list of shops I took for granted when I lived close to one. And with the yogurt purveryor handing out free cups this Friday, add envy to the list of emotions I’m feeling now to those of you close enough to a locale to get some and try their new flavors.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.