It’s all about going green these days, for whatever reason. Even though Al Gore and his “findings” need more research. It’s a craze. I’m all for using canvas grocery bags, but I’m not causing a stink if a restaurant gives me my leftovers in styrofoam. Better they come home with me in ANYTHING versus food being wasted. Right? Apply it to you wrist via Quiksilver’s Ray Watch ($500) and get yet another appendage believing the hype.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.