Last mention of the roadtrip, I swear. Like I’ve said, my dad and I drive to Wisconsin this Friday. Not that we need directions (we’re men, dude), but I was telling him how my phone will shout step by step directions to our destination at us if we felt so inclined. But seeing as how the navigation voice is shrill and annoying (think typical voicemail woman robot), I doubt we’ll use it. If we had a TomTom and were downloaded the Homer Simpson voice, then maybe we would. Otherwise, no dice navigation function. Sorry.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.