Oh the email updates I get. I just learned that Smith & Wesson, popular firearm brand, is seeing quite the jump in its profits. Hrm. I know we all are in a bit of a panic state what with the economy sort of in the tank and people getting desperate, but until now, I didn’t think the whole “I’m getting a gun” talk was true. I suppose that the economy does need stimulating in any form. Why not tack on a Survival Kit ($110) next time you run to buy bullets? Or do you do like me and mailorder bullets in bulk?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.