Picking out a new color for kitchen is proving harder than originally expected. I thought, “Hey, I’ll just go to Home Depot, pick out a few shades of the green I have in mind, pick one and own it.” No. Now, I’m debating if I even want green. Home Depot and all its colors, not to mention slew of other items hooks me everytime. I spend hours at that place. I love the knives in particular. You can pick up a pretty mean blade there. Attention drawn obviously towards Striker’s Multi-blade ($14)…which is actually not at the Depot at all. It’s at Ace.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.