I leave for vacation this Friday for en entire week. Gonna backwoods it with the old man and my uncle. Get some fishing in, maybe camp out a few nights when I don’t feel like kicking it in the cabin, swim in a lake, jump off a boat house….quality time. I can rough it with the best of them, for sure. Still I like gettin back to my urbane lifestyle too. I’ve decided to finally go with the Scottish Tartan Bowtie ($43). However, I’m not going to buy it until I return from Wisconsin, as I don’t think the dairy-land will have much appreciation for it.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.