I love Swiss Army. I should have taken advantage of that store more when i lived in New York. Sure, it’s expensive and the kids I knew who worked there said the management was atrocious and urged me not to apply (although I totally did and actually got the merchandising manager job, though I din’t take it), but the undeniably cool style of the label is second to none. Just classic looks. And that’s what it’s all about. Whether it’s wrapping their Chrono Classic ($625) around your wrist or jetsetting with their bags, the Swiss Army ain’t nothin to mess with. How they fare on the battlefield? I do not know.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.