I’m about to head out the door for a stint first in the mountains of Colorado, and second to America’s heartland. In both locales, I will be no doubt partaking in BBQs. In fact, tonight I know that there’s some sort of campout/hayride/grilling thing. Pretty stoked. I imagine some sorta German Grill ($1,100) contraption, some good friends, and lots of meat. Then off on a 16-hour jaunt for cheese curds.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.