FUBAR is perhaps the most undiscovered flick I’ve seen in years. EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO! If you’ve seen it, you’d get it. Well, unbeknownst to me, Terry and the Deaner keep on given’r via a survival-type book, chock full of info every liver-destroyin, Merlin believer needs. Merlin, that guy was real. That’s what a fable is.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.