It’s 4:30AM. I leave in about a half hour for some good times in ‘Merica’s heartland. Thing is, though, I haven’t seen my uncle in quite some time. Should I bring him something? Considering a stop at Packerland for a cheese-wedge hat, ya know, or, if he’s a drinker, a Whisky Gift Set ($82). I just don’t think he’s that much of a drinker. So, Packer apparel it is.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.