It’s so easy to embrace the lake-lifestyle when you’re on one for a week. I am sorta deadset on getting a fishin rod and takin it to the lakes here, reeling in some trout and whathaveya. What made it easier was the neighboring boathouse had a vintage 1950’s Chris Craft Roundabout. Holy hell was it the prettiest thing i’ve ever seen ever. I got home and researched the brand. They’re still making boats. My fave being the Silver Bullet 20. Just beautiful machines.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.