The great thing about a week-long vaca on a lake in a small town is you don’t spend too much money on extravagances. Sure, there’s the case after case of delicious Leinenkugel’s (The Pride of Chippewa Falls), but it doesn’t add up like, say, a beach resort getaway. I’m pleased to have returned from “a personal paradise” with almost as much money packed in my wallet as what I left with. That said, $200 for Vestal’s Observer seems sorta like a good price. And by “sorta”, I of course mean, “really.”
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.