It gets to be a real bummer when you’re partying the night away but have to keep leaving the convo to grab another beer from the fridge. Personally, I’d like a belt that could fit 6 bottles of Andre, but for the time being, I suppose Matix’s Mannysac ($20-$40) will have to do, holding 6 of my fave ales. Hmmm, Point, PBR, Leinenkugels, Bud Light, Amstel, and one more…..
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.