When one surrounds himself with lake-life for a good week, thoughts pop into mind akin to, “You know what? I’m really going to get serious about this fishing biz. It’s way fun.” I had this thought when I visited the St. Croix Factory in Park Falls, WI. Who knew that such a small, lifeless town would play home to the manufacturer of some of the best fishing rods on the market? I spent hours in that place, coming out with only an embroidered Stormy Kromer cap and not a Legend Elite rod. They are upwards of $300, and that just isn’t in my budget right now. Maybe someday. Because when I held it, it was something else…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.