I’m not known for really getting angry/mad/violent/etc when I down a few libations. Of course, they don’t call Rumpleminze “fight juice” for nothing. I tend to get industrious as the blood thins throughout the night. Reorganizing furniture, painting, going through the storage unit in my basement, and all other general home duties. A hammer flask ($20) though, in the wrong hands could do more wrong than right. I wouldn’t want a select few friends wielding this thing around after a bout with Beam. Me? I’d be cool. I’d make a rocking chair. Like Mel Gibson in The Patriot.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.