I’ve been keeping up on all the MLB action as of late. It could be due to the fact the Rockies are playing some killer ball, save for the last two games. But whatever. I’m going to hit a few games this week. Rockpile style. Maybe I’ll even sport the Brixton Cap ($17) I just ordered from Milk Bar. The old time uniforms were the coolest. Puffy pants and heavy cotton? Hell yeah.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.