My Independence Day was spent in the woods outside of Baily, CO camping with some close friends and nearly catching my death under open skies pouring rain relentlessly on us all. Despite the wickedly wet conditions, we had a blast, even though I did pass out around 7pm. That wasn’t before discussing the obtaining of motorcycle licenses with my friend, Andy. How rad would it be to see the country from the saddle of Ducati’s Streetfighter S? The correct answer is “extremely.” And it’s only $200 to get my driver’s license stamped so I can ride one. Not too bad.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.