My broker last night told me to not make any large purchases between now and the time I close on my condo. Yeah, that’s right, I’m about to become a homeowner…especially in this economy, am I right? At any rate, I think what he was getting at was not to CHARGE anything big: furniture on layaway, a new car, a Dunkin Donuts franchise, etc… I think though I could slip $700 by the ban without them knowing. What do you think? Or maybe someone could help me buy this Cafe Racer I found on Craigslist…Please?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.