My old man and I went golfing in Wisconsin. I hadn’t been in years. After I smacked the first few, I remembered why. However, old dad has been taking golf lessons and taught me a thing or two. By the end of the day I was rocking the course pretty proficiently. He’s a good teacher. And I’m a quick learner. So how does this relate to the Hitchcock Knife ($40)? It doesn’t. But I do always carry a knife on me. Ya know, for safety, and now to replace divots.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.