Ahhh, delusions of grandeur and one day living on the beach…Retirement does sound good right now, even at the tender age of 27. The work-a-day world is nice and all, but doesn’t the thought of spending the rest of your days oceanside in some tropical place riding your Cruiser ($350) to the local market and filling up your Cargo Trailer ($200) with mangos, ice cream, Jolt cola, bananas, potato chips, and other noshes…sounds ideal. Don’t forget the cocoa butter.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.