Chalk it up to the nice weather (save for the daily afternoon showers) but I’ve been seriously thinking about getting into motorcycling. There’s definitely something appealing about the freedom of an iron horse and the fact that gas budgets greatly reduce. Royal Enfield’s Bullet Classic C5 would be yet another ideal bike to ride. The only thing is, that’s like going from 0-10000: gotta learn to crawl before I can walk.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.