DJ nights are like a-holes: everyone’s got one. At least, every had one until we all stopped caring about your DJ night at Club Spit N’ Shine on Tuesday nights. All the $1 Hamm’s in the world isn’t going to get me to come, either. And why would I when I can just stay at home and pretend to be a DJ (just like you’re doing) with the Scratch Coffee Table ($850)? Wow, sorry dude. That was a little harsh…but you deserve it if you think being a DJ means splicing techno and punk into a “hot new dance track, y’all.”
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.