I remember this one time I heard a loud crashing in my living room. It awoke me from slumber. I heard some shuffling after the boom so I assumed someone was inside. Man, was I freaked. I grabbed this bat-like implement I keep next to my bed and my huge mag-lite from my bedside table and proceeded to creep to my bedroom door to see what the deal was. I was ready to pounce and smash anyone. I stepped into the living room, bat-like thing in a death-grip, mag-lite on. I jumped out, “GET READY TO DIE BITCH!” Turns out my bike fell over and the wheel had rubbed against the wall. Man, I could have just seen that with a tiny Princeton Tec flashlight ($85). Can you say “overkill”?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.