Last night during a heated and spirited IM session with Ben (@cobaltinfinity), I gained the knowledge that A) he’s been really sick, so much so in fact that he coughed himself out of bed and B) he is in search of a new weekender bag. So how stoked was I this morning when I saw the Superior Labor Engineer Tote at JCrew ($350)? Now let’s all convince him to buy it, review it, and have him convince us to buy it.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.