I always had a hard time, in my younger years, buying anything but the shop and Powell blank skateboard decks. It wasn’t so much of the frugality as it was justifying scuffing the bottom of a custom deck. That art was pretty sweet but one crappy boardslide later, you’re left with a terrifically ugly scar across the paint. These Girl decks featuring artwork from the upcoming Where the Wild Things Are movie would fall into the “I’m hanging this on my wall instead” category. Sorry, Girl, I know they’re meant to be skated. Can’t do it.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.