A week in the woods can turn any sissy into a chainsaw-wielding maniac. It’s true. I think it’s the combination of Leinenkugel’s, OFF bug spray, elk meat, and eating pine cones. But seriously, how awesome are chainsaws? The name alone strikes fear into hearts everywhere…well, if you’re weak. If you’re a real man (ala The Toolman Taylor), an Echo Chainsaw ($310) evokes thoughts of hacking stuff to smithereens. I’m right in the middle. I sheepishly destroy everything.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.