I am constantly defending why I own a Blackberry Storm. Not that I mind. I can hold my own. And while I stand firm on my hypePhone stance, it does function better than the Storm. I am man enough to admit to that. But you know what, suckas? My plan costs me a total of $0/month. And I got the phone for free. So it would seem that even though the device can get fritzier than Andy Dick on a bender, it makes sense for me to have it. And I like to keep my lil guy safe. And since I’m in the market for a new case, why not go classy and snag More’s Buffalo Collection ($33)? Pro: People will probably stop talking about my Storm and focus on the case. Con: None that I can foresee. Oh, other than I hear it’s supposed to rain yet again this weekend.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.