What has the media done to us? War scare here. Economic crisis there. Joblessness everywhere. Panic Panic Panic! I say, “enough!” I say it’s high time we grab this world by the horns and wrestle it. If I want to buy Nixon’s Meddler Belt ($25) because I think having a rubber pant-support is cool, I’m going to. I work hard for my ends and I am going to spend them how I see fit. We only get one life. Why not enjoy the finer things in it? Minimal possessions is not the key to happiness. Happiness comes in the form of cool gear you’ve earned. At least, that’s what I think…especially in this economy.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.