Well, what started as an innocent Tweet yesterday about throwing a Lure party in Denver at the end of August has blossomed into an actual possibility of it happening. However, in one of the initial mentions of it, I said we could raise money for 1000 tacos…for some reason. I guess I was reaching for a theme/reason to have the party, as if partying itself isn’t enough reason to party. What? At any rate, I showed the Jalapeno Popper Roaster ($20) to Ben and he promptly urged me to buy it for the party, saying that if I didn’t, he wouldn’t come. Not that I’ve pulled the trigger yet on it, but he does make a convincing case. However, if the shindig gets as big as I would like, one of these little badboys isn’t going to be enough. We’re all gonna need to bring one.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.