It’s getting to be that time of year…We’ve all been anxiously awaiting the Summer and it is upon us. But now that it’s here, starting to look at what to wear this Fall is eminent. In what I’m sure will feel like no time at all, waterparks willclose, swimsuits will be retired, tank tops will be stuffed into the backs of underwear drawers, and the days will get shorter. But it’s still Summer. Meaning you can plan on what to wear in Autumn and start saving up for it. Say you put $100 a week into savings…in just 8 short weeks, you will have the money for The JCrew / Mackintosh coat. See? No worries.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.