Gotta call from my brother last night regarding putting a few items of his up on the Garage Sale. A pair of Super Sunglasses, in fact, as well as some shoes, I’m sure. He said he wanted a simple pair of tortoise shell specs and was probably going to order another pair from Super. As much as I do indeed love their sunglasses, I haven’t been happier with a pair of shades than I am with my Hollyweirds by Anon ($90 – $104). Super durable and stylish to boot. You really can’t go wrong. At least I can’t. I own a pair in white. Maybe it’s time to snag another color.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.