Having just been a part of a Twitter convo re: $65K watches and other extraordinarily expensive items, it was quite refreshing to come back to the land of Affordability-ville when I stumbled across Kr3w’s Halo Watch ($80). One can only stay in the clouds of exorbitance for so long before saying to themselves, “I better get out while I can before I spend $900 on cufflinks.” Not that I’ve seen $900 cufflinks…nor do I wear french-cuffed wovens…Nevermind.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.