Riddle me this, Batman: Why would one buy a stainless steel koozie ($18) but put a damn Diet Coke in it? That’s like buying a Maserati and going the speed limit. Only beer cans go in a koozie, especially a metal one. Among the preferred brews: PBR, Miller High Life, or Corona (in the can). I won’t bust your chops too much if you decide that a Heini or Rolling Rock in there though. Just, no diet soda.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.